Monday 6 March 2017

10 Awesome Accidentally Vegan Snack Ideas

For the most part, I try to reach for fresh veggies and fruits when I'm looking for a snack, but sometimes, I just want a cookie or a candy or chips without spending a small fortune on a specifically veganized product.

Here are some of my favourites:

FRITOS
Both original and BBQ are vegan-friendly.



Barbecue, Classic, Deli Style Original, Dill Pickle, and Lightly Salted are all vegan varieties.



Stick to the hard candies. Watermelon is my absolute favourite.



These are fun treat.



Mmmmm,...buttery goodness without any butter. I could eat an entire box in a sitting. Ahem.



Stay away from the Parmesan Garlic and the Sour Cream & Chive and all of the rest are deliciously vegan. I love the Cracked Pepper. Yum.




When I first adopted a plant-based diet, I nearly cried with delight (and relief) when I found out that Oreo cookies are vegan.



Stick to the dark chocolate - 70%, 85%, or 90%.



For a more comprehensive list of accidentally vegan snack foods, check out PETA's list. 











No comments:

Post a Comment